A3 Immigration Inc is a Canadian based immigration corporation that works to help individuals transforming Canada into their home sweet home country

We are authorized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to give advice and represent our clients.

We Can do it all


Super Visa Application

To be eligible for a Super Visa, you must: • Be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada • Have a signed letter from your child or grandchild who invites you to Canada.

Refugee Application

Refugee applications are for people who are outside their home countries of citizenship or are permanent residence and cannot go back. A refugee application could be done from within Canada, on the border or outside Canada.


Federal Skilled Worker

The Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program is for people who are selected to immigrate to Canada because of their work experience and skills. This program has minimum requirements.

Work Permit Application

This program is set for foreign workers who would like to work in Canada. Workers could be exempt from Labour Market Impact assessment in a few cases, otherwise they have to obtain a LMIA prior to applying for a Work Permit.


Immigration Consultation

Some applicants choose to have a consultation with one of our representatives because they are pursuing their immigration application on their own but have some questions about the details.
0 H
Refugee Application
Federal Skilled Worker
Super Visa Application
Work Permit Application
Immigration Consultation & Rep
Hear what they say

Student voices

Meet the Principal Consultant.

I am full member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council, membership number R707544. I have a wide variety of expertise in all areas related to Canadian immigration matters. I provide representation and advice to foreign nationals who are looking to obtain a Canada Visa and enter Canada on a permanent or temporary basis.

– Dr. Akinkunmi Akingbade, RCIC.

Canada Office

Canada (Alberta)

#203, 809 Manning Road, NE Calgary, AB T2E 7M9

Nigeria Office

Canada (Alberta)

#203, 809 Manning Road, NE Calgary, AB T2E 7M9

Lagos (Ikeja)

No 08 Muslim avenue off toyin street, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.

Lagos (Lekki)

The Bunker, 24b Bashorun Okusanya Street, off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1

Ibadan (Iyaganku)

Amen Plaza, Block E, Plot 1 7th Day Adventist Rd, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria.


Room 105i, First Floor Novare Shared Office , Zone 5 Dalaba St, Wuse 900104, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory